- 8 oz of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of pomegranate seeds
- 10 oz of fresh spinach, cooked and drained of water
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 bag of Simply7 Quinoa Sea Salt or Kale Sea Salt Chips
1. Combine all ingredients and allow to stand, covered in the refrigerator for a couple of hours to allow flavors to develop.
2. Serve cold or warm. To serve warm, simply microwave on high for about a minute before serving with Simply7 Quinoa or Kale Chips.
Try This Recipe With Sea Salt Quinoa Chips
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!