Cooking Time: 3 hours
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 cucumber, unpeeled and seeded
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp dill, minced fresh or dried
- Black pepper
- 1 bag of Simply 7 Sea Salt Lentil Chips + fresh veggies, for serving
Strain yogurt and sour cream:
1. Place a fine mesh strainer on top of a smaller bowl to catch water. Ensure strainer doesn’t touch bottom of bowl
2. Put a coffee filter on top of the strainer
3. Mix the Greek yogurt and sour cream together and carefully scoop onto the coffee filter. Refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
Strain the cucumber:
1. Seed and grate the cucumber. Place it in a colander over a bowl and sprinkle with salt.
2. Let sit for at least 2 hours. Push out the excess water occasionally.
Combine for dip:
1. Squeeze all the excess water from the cucumber by pushing it down. Use paper towel or cheese cloth and place cucumber inside and ring it out.
2. Put the yogurt and sour cream mixture in a new bowl and add all the ingredients except cucumber and mix. Once mixed, add in cucumber and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Serve with Simply 7 Sea Salt Lentil Chips and fresh veggies!
Try This Recipe With Sea Salt Lentil Chips
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!