Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup hummus
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup green pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup cucumber, seeded, peeled, diced
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/3 cup banana peppers, chopped
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Fresh parsley
- 1 bag Simply7 Quinoa Sea Salt or Cheddar Chips
1. In a medium bowl, stir together hummus, Greek yogurt, garlic powder, olive oil and a pinch of salt.
2. Spread that mixture out in a 8×8 baking dish or other serving dish.
3. Dice all the veggies and sprinkle them on the hummus base in any order you like. Finish by topping with crumbled feta and parsley.
4. Serve with Simply7 Quinoa Chips.
Recipe by Nick Evans of Macheesmo and Simply7
Try This Recipe With Sea Salt Quinoa Chips
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!