Serves: 6-8 Servings
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 lb shrimp, cleaned
- 4 Tbsp tequila Salsa
- 1/2 cup roma tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup cooked corn - feel free to use canned or off the cob
- 1 lime, juiced
- Cilantro, for garnish
- 1 bag Simply 7 Jalapeno Lentil Chips
For the shrimp:
1. Heat the butter in a skilled over medium-high heat until it melts.
2. Add the shrimp and cook for 5 minutes, stirring until a nice pink color.
3. Pour in the tequila and let the alcohol evaporate for about 1-2 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and set aside to slightly cool.
For the salsa:
1. Combine all the salsa ingredients except cilantro in a large bowl.
2. Once the shrimp have slightly cooled, cut into small pieces and add into the salsa mixture.
3. Mix everything and add cilantro.
4. Serve with Jalapeno Lentil Chips!
Try This Recipe With Jalapeno Lentil Chips
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!