Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 4 ears fresh corn (about 3 cups), husked and kernels cut from cob
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 jalapeno, stemmed, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 2.5 ounces Cotija cheese
- 2 avocados, diced
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1/2 Tsp cayenne pepper
- Pinch of salt and pepper
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat
2. Add the corn and let cook, stirring occasionally until charred (about 8-10 minutes)
3. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly
4. In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, garlic, lime juice, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper
5. In a large bowl, add the corn and avocado
6. Stir in remaining ingredients and add extra Cotija cheese if needed
7. Serve warmed or cool with Simply7 Quinoa Chips Sea Salt
Try This Recipe With Sea Salt Quinoa Chips
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!