Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1 bag Simply 7 Jalapeno Lentil Chips
- 2-4 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 10oz bag Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 2 cups cherry or heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup sour cream, for garnish
- 1/2 cup guacamole or mashed avocado, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Grab a sheet pan and add Jalapeno Lentil Chips.
3. Top chips with shredded chicken, green pepper and cheese.
4. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
5. Remove from oven and top with remaining ingredients and enjoy!
Try This Recipe With Jalapeno Lentil Chips
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!