Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1 can (12-ounce) evaporated milk
- 1 can diced tomatoes with chiles
- 4 jalapenos, diced - save some for garnish
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 3 cups cheddar cheese
- Red onion, diced - for garnish
- Cherry tomatoes, diced - for garnish
- 1 bag Simply7 Lentil Jalapeno Chips
1. Cook onion in a skillet. Once tender, add flour and cumin and cook for extra 2-3 minutes while stirring.
2. Add evaporated milk and bring the mixture to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
3. Stir in the cream cheese and diced tomato/chile mixture, some of the jalapenos and hot sauce. Cook until the cream cheese is melted.
4. Remove mixture from heat and stir in cheddar cheese until smooth.
5. Garnish and serve with Lentil Jalapeno Chips for extra heat!
Try This Recipe With Jalapeno Lentil Chips
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!