Cooking Time: 40 min
- 1.5 lb organic chicken breast tenders
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup farro, cooked in low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1.5 cups cheddar cheese, shredded and divided into ½ a cup and 1 cup
- ½ cup whole milk plain yogurt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup Simply7 White Cheddar Lentil Chips, roughly smashed
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Garlic salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Season chicken tenders with garlic salt and pepper on both sides.
3. Heat 1 tsp olive oil over medium high heat in a cast-iron or oven-safe skillet. Once oil is hot, add chicken.
4. Cook chicken tenders until golden brown on both sides and internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. Remove the skillet from heat.
5. Top the chicken with cooked farro. Combine peas, ½ cup cheddar cheese, yogurt, garlic powder and black pepper.
6. Top chicken and farro evenly with pea mixture. Top entire skillet with additional 1 cup cheddar cheese. Bake 15 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and top with Simply7 White Cheddar Lentil Chips. Bake an additional 5 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
9. Serve with a leafy green salad.
Recipe by Jenny Shea Rawn MS, MPH, RD of My Cape Cod Kitchen and Simply7
Try This Recipe With White Cheddar Lentil Chips
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!