Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 1 bag Sea Salt Quinoa Chips
- 1 serving yellowfin tuna, diced
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- Scallions, diced
- Sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup mayo
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tsp Cholula
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup mirin
- 1/2 cup white sugar
1. In a small saucepan, add the soy sauce, mirin and white sugar over medium heat. Let simmer until thickened – about 15 minutes.
2. Dice cucumbers, tuna and scallions.
3. Place Quinoa Chips on a plate or in a bowl and sprinkle the tuna, scallions and cucumbers on top.
4. Add mayo to a small bowl and whisk with lime juice and Cholula. Drizzle over the nachos.
5. Remove eel sauce from heat and let cool. Drizzle over nachos.
6. Top with sesame seeds and enjoy!
Try This Recipe With Sea Salt Quinoa Chips
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!