Serves: 12 brownies
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1 box brownie mix (made according to recipe)
- Dark chocolate, melted, for drizzle topping
- 2 cups marshmallows, for topping
- 1 cup cherries, for topping - glaze or fresh cherries sliced
- 1 cup crushed Original Quinoa Curls, for topping
1. Mix and bake the brownies according to package instructions. Allow to completely cool.
2. Top brownies with marshmallows, cherries and Quinoa Curls.
3. Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until smooth.
4. Drizzle dark chocolate over the brownies and toppings.
5. Set aside until dark chocolate hardens.
6. Cut into squares and serve!
Try This Recipe With Original Quinoa Curls
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!