Serves: 4-6 Servings
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- 8 ounces small red potatoes
- 4 ounces fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 cup white beans, cooked, drained and rinsed
- Hard boiled eggs, halved
- 4-5 artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1/2 cup radishes, quartered
- 1/2 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup cherry or heirloom tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup Nicoise or Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1-2 Tbsp capers, drained
- 1-2 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- Salt & pepper
- 1-2 cups Simply 7 Sea Salt Lentil Chips Lemon Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1-2 Tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 Tsp honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 Tsp thyme
1. Add potatoes to a large pot with cold water and add in salt. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 10-15 minutes or until fork-tender. Drain and set aside to cool. Once cool, slice in half.
2. Refill the same pot with water, bring to a boil and set a bowl of ice water to the side. Add the green beans to the boiling water and blanch for 2-3 minutes. Drain and immediately add to the ice water. After a minute, drain and place on a towel to dry.
3. Make the salad with all ingredients and top with the lemon vinaigrette, Sea Salt Lentil Chips, parsley and more salt and pepper.
Try This Recipe With Sea Salt Lentil Chips
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!