Serves: 8-10 Servings
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 2-4 Avocados (depending on how many you're serving), skin and pit removed
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, finely diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- A handful of cilantro, chopped, for topping
- Salt and pepper
- 1 bag of Jalapeño Lentil Chips
- Optional: jalapenos, seeds removed and finely chopped
1. Remove avocados from skin. If you like chunky guac, just finely dice the avocados. If you like more mashed guac, take a fork and press into the avocado to mash it. Set to the side.
2. Dice the tomatoes and chop the onion.
3. Mix the avocados, tomatoes and onion and add salt and pepper.
4. Top with cilantro and enjoy!
Try This Recipe With Jalapeno Lentil Chips
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!