Cooking Time: 5 min
- 1 bag Lemon & Olive Oil Kale Chips
- 12 oz. solid white tuna, drained
- 1/8 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper (or to taste)
- Pinch of sea salt (or to taste)
1. Drain the tuna in a strainer.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the tuna, green onions, mayonnaise, pepper and salt.
3. Serve on Simply 7 Lemon & Olive Oil Kale Chips, with cherry tomatoes and fresh fruit for a protein and vitamin k packed lunch.
Try This Recipe With Lemon & Olive Oil Kale Chips
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!