Serves: 14-16 Servings
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup cinnamon chips
- 3 1/2 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 Tsp cinnamon
- 1 bag Simply 7 Sea Salt Lentil Chips
1. In a small bowl, stir the powdered sugar, sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
2. Pour the Lentil Chips into a large bowl.
3. In a small saucepan over medium heat, add the butter and melt the cinnamon chips. Stir to combine.
4. Pour the hot mixture over the Lentil Chips and quickly, using a spatula, fold until coated.
5. Add the powdered sugar mixture and fold again.
Try This Recipe With Sea Salt Lentil Chips
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!