Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 1 french baguette, sliced
- 2 cups butternut squash, diced
- 1 cup apples, diced - any flavor apple!
- 6 Tbsp olive oil (divided)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 Tbsp balsamic glaze
- 1 cup Cheddar Quinoa Chips, crushed
1. Preheat the oven to 425
2. Toss the butternut squash and apples with 2 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Place on a baking sheet and in the oven for 15 minutes.
4. Slice the bread and brush with 2 Tbsp olive oil. With 4-5 minutes left in the baking process, place the slices of bread on a baking sheet and into the oven for the remaining 4-5 minutes.
5. Remove both from the oven.
6. Top the bread with ricotta cheese, butternut squash and apple mixture and the crushed Cheddar Quinoa Chips.
7. Drizzle the balsamic glaze on top and serve.
Try This Recipe With Cheddar Quinoa Chips
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!