Cooking Time: 50 minutes
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 large head broccoli, finely chopped
- 2 cups whole milk
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 bag Simply7 Lentil Sea Salt Chips
1. In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion and cook until soft (around 5 minutes). Whisk in flour and let cook for 2 minutes. Add chicken broth and add salt and pepper.
2. Stir in broccoli. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low. Let simmer until broccoli is tender (around 15-20 minutes).
3. Add milk and bring to a simmer, stir in cheddar.
4. Season with salt and pepper and serve with Lentil Chips!
Try This Recipe With Sea Salt Lentil Chips
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!