Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken
- 1, 16oz container sour cream
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
- 10 slices of bacon, cooked and sliced (save 2 pieces for the topping)
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 bag Simply7 Quinoa Chips Barbeque
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients besides half of the divided cheese and green onion in a large bowl.
3. Transfer combined mixture into an oven safe baking dish.
4. Bake for 20 minutes then remove and add remaining divided cheese to the top. Place back in oven for 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
5. Remove from oven and sprinkle sliced bacon and green onion on top.
6. Serve with Quinoa Barbeque Chips!
Try This Recipe With Barbeque Quinoa Chips
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!